Local Missions & Outreach
We conduct local mission outreach through a variety of ministries that reach the Dale City/Woodbridge community with the Gospel, love, and hope of Jesus Christ, including:
- ACTS. Our church body supports this ministry on a monthly basis to reach those directly in the commumity
- Care Net Our Women’s Ministry heads this outreach and typically is emphasize in our church around January each year.
- Streetlight. Our Missions Team places emphasis on this ministry, providing support to poor and homeless individuals and families.
- Hilda Barg Homeless Shelter. We work together with other community churches to provide support to this ministry throughout the year.
- Family Food Box Ministry. The Missions Team leads this effort with several volunteers within the church to feed community familes who are in need, especially in this time of COVID.
- Envoy of Woodbridge Nursing Home. We provide monthly visits, music and worship to the residents.
- Bethel Korean Baptist Church (meets in our facility)
If you would like more information about our missionaries, or are seeking support as a missionary, please contact us.